So the rash is back, but very spotty, waiting to talk to some doctors but probably won’t have answers until tomorrow. Chemo was on hold before the rash popped back because they were trying to avoid the rash by giving him an extra 12 hours for the methotrexate to clear and an extra dose of vitamins. The vitamins are now on hold and he just has the night off. Con is the energizer bunny refuses to nap, but finally fell asleep in my arms around 5 and is actually napping in crib now, I am now debating when to get him up for dinner so we can both get a tiny bit of sleep tonight. Today overall was a hard day for me, Sunday’s are the worst, I have to leave Claire and the drive to the hospital is so hard, knowing there is no end in sight.